K-Blogg

Saturday, October 11, 2008

iron bound!

On the road up to PA for the 6th edition of Americas longest cross race!

I got the clearance from the Doc last Sunday to resume hard riding and to do this race.

The location of the crack in my neck is not in a criticle area. Its still pretty stiff and sore and stuff.

I've had 3 weeks of inconsistant riding and I lost some good form but I feel lucky to be alive. I felt pretty good on todays roadie ride. Its always fun rockin the house with full on cross bikes.

I also somehow escaped sickness that like everybody has right now. 2 of the 4 people in this very vehicle are quite ill... Young Mark and I need some SARS masks.

So, all that being said; this will be my 5th IC and its all about good times with my 757 peeps. And I will bring what I've got, roll the dice, and see what my time is.

More later, I gotta make sure sick ass Crazy don't fall asleep.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:03 PM EDT , Blogger jw said...

    get well soon crack in the neck!

    Get well soon crazy! Wish I were there to have fun with you guys.

     
  • At 10:08 AM EDT , Blogger angry buddhist said...

    can a brother get a REPORT??????????

    I need a cx fix...........

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home