K-Blogg

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm on a New Team!!!!!

By Default

I don't know how to say this without freaking a lot of people out, but I have recently joined the ranks of Team Brokeneck!
That's right, after a week and a half of hardcore riding, and neck/shoulder pain I decided to get some x-rays and validate my theory that something aint right. The doc pointed out a crack in front of the C6 vertebrae.
So I have some excellent drugs, and some taking er easy to do. Don't wanna screw up IronCross!



In other news a true legend in my life has passed on. I got the call last night that my Gramps who's been suffering for a while died yesterday. I am comforted by the fact that I said my goodbyes to him the last time I saw him, the suffering is done, and he is with the love of his life who passed on earlier this year. Its one thing to expect it, its another for it to be real. These two were like parents to me, and i've gotten so much from them. So a Jersey trip is in order later on this week!


What a week indeed...

4 Comments:

  • At 6:25 PM EDT , Blogger fire fitness and bikes said...

    What injury caused the crack? You have so many accidents you need to be more specific.

     
  • At 9:57 AM EDT , Blogger angry buddhist said...

    sorry about your loss......


    and i guess team brokeneck is better than team brokeback(mtn).

    recover well.

    i prescribe bells two hearted, preferably taken in the evening.

     
  • At 7:15 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Welcome to Team Brokeneck. We ought to print up some jerseys. Count yourself lucky you don't get to enjoy the collar and surgery stages.

    Sorry to hear about your grandfather.

     
  • At 11:00 PM EDT , Blogger lukeharville said...

    I have to agree with the angry buddhist at least your not on a new mtn bike team aka team brokeback mountain

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home