K-Blogg

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tech Cross

This Saturday night pic is from rogues racing flickr



The campus of Va Tech is beautiful! Our race was just across from the football stadium. Reid Beloni and the whole volunteer staff did a great job all weekend in running a weekend full of quality cross racing. I will mark my calendar to do this next year, and I suggest you do too!

All of these gems are credited to Kevin Dillard of Demoncats.com
Sunday was unbelievably cold and I really was not into racing but I was there and went for a ride with a number pinned on my side. Wearing assos suit is good and warm, too warm! And at cx race pace, it becomes apparent real quick. But at least I wasn't cold!
The course was run the opposite direction of the previous evening. The wind was sick both days.



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home