K-Blogg

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Caveat

I'm sitting here in c-ville anticipating not only one ass whoopin, but two!
You see, tomorrow I am registered for two of the fastest races regionally.
And I say "bring it"! Kick my ass, make me better, stronger, faster, and stuff! I haven't raced since Granogue, and due to the weather this past week, I've been off the bike for a week. I have been in the gym all week though. I love the gym---im hooked! Its just a fling as I can't commit to it.
Today was a killer ride on the CX bike wreaking havoc on the Saturday morning roadie ride. We detoured through seashore state park for some off road fun. But I'm feeling kinda sore from it.

So when you see the results and hear the stories from tomorrows race, just know that I'm here for fun and good hard training! Its not often I can get in a caliber field yet in a small setting.

Goodnight

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home