K-Blogg

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Clean Slate in 08!

Well its a new year in case you haven't noticed. And a lot of people like to
make and break resolutions... I don't do these, because I couldn't make this gig
get any better.

So what I mean by clean slate is this...
I have been carrying some dead weight around lately relationship wise that is.
No longer will I coddle sensitive people. No longer will I deal with people who
can dish things out, yet can't take it back. No longer will I deal with assholes
who stoop to immature levels of ignoring me!
Fortunately this is only two people. One boy, and one girl. One less boy and
girl in my life.

It feels good to be free in the sense where I feel like I don't have to walk on
eggshells around these people.

I just gotta be me...

I really cherish my friendships and look forward to what the future holds in
them.

I just thought I'd "air myself out"
And I will wreck shop if needed...

This new soapbox I got for Christmas is freakin awesome! Anyone want my old one?

Looking forward to building on my current relationships, and making new ones.

Love Kevin





The bridge of friendship, what will you do with it in 08???

11 Comments:

  • At 9:39 AM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    WOOOT........

     
  • At 11:13 AM EST , Blogger Gene Fowler said...

    Dang I hope I am not the guy!

    Happy New Year Brother!

     
  • At 1:10 PM EST , Blogger Marco said...

    Ah oh, I hope I'm not the guy either...even worse I hope I'm not HER!!!

    w00t!

     
  • At 2:03 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 4:10 PM EST , Blogger Suki said...

    there someone you need me to "take care of" or something???

    I'm on it, yo.

     
  • At 4:31 PM EST , Blogger Kevin said...

    Suki, I was hoping you'd chime in... I'm sending you her picture, handle it!!!
    When you're done, spray her with mud ;-)

     
  • At 8:43 PM EST , Blogger Marco said...

    Dang, suki doesn't play around does she?

     
  • At 4:46 PM EST , Blogger jerry said...

    can I volunteer to video the mud spraying?

     
  • At 5:11 PM EST , Blogger Suki said...

    for the record...


    suki don't play dat.


    email received. identity confirmed. target acquired.

    invoice sent.

    have a good one!!!

     
  • At 5:26 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm gona wash that man right out of my hair!

    I ended a 10 year friendship with a women who I was very close to four years ago. And you know what? I was sad and mad for about a minute, then I realized I no longer had someone sucking every ounce of energy I had.

    Cut out the DRAMA... and just be happy. It seems so simple, but sometimes people just want to drag you down. Cut them out... and air yourself out baby!

     
  • At 3:40 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    no more K-DOGG , from now on itz gunna Be K-LUVV, WOOT, WOOT,.....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home