K-Blogg

Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Judster!




The Culprit






The Long Road Home



It's All Good!


Me and the Judster went out for a little spin this afternoon. We went
off-road for the first time and she was rockin!
As we were doing laps around the retreat (a retirement community
still under construction) she hit a big patch of sand and wobbled out
of control and took a spill.
I must say that she crashed well, but has road rash on her elbow,
hip, and knee! It really hurt me to see my baby girl hit the pavement
so hard.
I told her that no one could have ridden thru that mound of sand. I
had to comfort her and calm her enough to remount and ride back home
which she did like a trooper.
We got her all cleaned up and two patches of Tagederm later, she's
good to go. I took her grocery shopping with me to keep her moving
and get her mind off of it.
I put her in the huge car cart and let her pick out a bunch of
goodies. All is well, just thought i'd share cuz you know I had the
camera!

5 Comments:

  • At 1:21 AM EDT , Blogger jw said...

    love your blog man. Go check out mine and ask liz (I am sure you have her email) to read it.

    Still trying to figure out how to add the counter.

     
  • At 6:30 AM EDT , Blogger Marco said...

    Dude! You took a picture while she was still crying? Sal should take your camera away for one week...

     
  • At 8:01 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    poor j-bug :( , get betta, glad 2 see ya smiling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 8:56 AM EDT , Blogger Blog Bully said...

    I agree with Marco. I'm sure she won't be scarred from the incident

     
  • At 11:14 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Glad to hear she's doing well, especially after you bribed her. Tell her she's tough. And adhere to your journalistic standards. Don't let the blog bullies and censors drag you down.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home