K-Blogg

Friday, August 31, 2007

Rant

I told you I got bit by a brown recluse spider on the Great Bridge Bully ride... It's now Friday night and it burns and itches! Same leg as my bum hip, sweeet!


Danbo, Misty, and Sunny came over tonight to chill for a bit and drop off his bike rack for us in time for the sm-100!


We'll be away for the long weekend, so here's two videos to hold you over...


The parents of miss teen south carolina


Now thats how you start a CX race! Keep yer eye out for the Slingshot!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:47 PM EDT , Blogger Marco said...

    Dude, that ain't a Brown Recluse bite. Believe me, if it was you would have been in the hospital that night.

    I think it was a Bully Spider that bit you.

     
  • At 8:56 PM EDT , Blogger chris d said...

    You really think the bully would bite so high up his thigh?

     
  • At 12:19 PM EDT , Blogger Blog Bully said...

    I got bit by a barking spider once.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home