K-Blogg

Sunday, August 26, 2007

EPIC

It seems to be that epic time of year...
The road season is OVER, and theres no time for rest.
I'm scrambling trying to get a cross bike, and build it asap so I can do what I do... Cross it up!
This season could have a two story brick monkey wrench thrown into the mix. Well it does actually. We are buying a sweet house and moving next month. Ya'll will be seeing that whole process i'm sure.
I'm also getting my MTB ready for the SM100. I will never be ready for that adventure, but look forward to the awesome weekend and hopefully bettering my time... This time, I'm bringing the fam with me so 2 nights of camping, 100miles of mtb'ing, and lots of partying----woot!
So EPIC is for the SM-100, the IronCross, and well, this mornings run for instance... I woke up early for a run before the heat of the sun rose. I haven't run in over a week, so I was looking at maybe a short stint of 20mins. I tried a different route in the golf course, and wrong turn after wrong turn, I was LOST! I kept telling myself "act like the days of old when people are chasing you and keep running"! My i-pod batt was in the RED, NickelBack was just about done! Finally found my way, and made it home around the 50 minute mark. I never run that long! looking back at it, I'm glad i did it, I feel like I broke through a barrier of mine (did I just say barrier?) (CX). So as I sipped on my fresh brewed COFFEE, I got to thinking bout EPIC.
I had epic shopping at contes for the food needed for an off road 100 mile stint.
Lots of furniture shopping being done. Lots of custom items being built. I found it to be good times choosing fabrics, and styles. Ya'll would not believe my decorating skillz!!!
I have seriously never seen so many people so amped about the upcoming CX season! That makes me smile ; )
One of my goals this season is too bunny hop some barriers! I know I can do it! With my new Slingshot thats currently enroute, I'm sure it will be done. And you just know it will be on video... Stay tuned for the Slingshot DDX build up soon. As well as the Horvath move (house).
We had a special visit from the entire Blog Bully fam tonight! Good to see ya'll... Can't wait to go out to Carabbas soon!
Thursday night at the Doghouse --- movie night! Blades of Glory! Get in where you fit in! There won't be too many more at this location. The new DUDE room is gonna be SWEET!


Congrats to Team-TriPower on yet another great season on top. This year was a tough one, but we came through by persevering a lot of obstacles! I look forward to another year "I'M IN!" It was great to see some acknowledgements on the Contes sign finishing up our ride Saturday morning! Thanks to Tyler for shooting and sending the pics! Thats me and Steevo aka the Manimal!



I'm getting early reports in that TriPower along with a lot of other "flatlanders" kicked butt up at the Blue Ridge Extreme today! Good onyas! I look fwd to seeing it in the BLOGoSphere!

Rick Young had succesful back surgery Friday and will be on the road to recovery real soon! Good luck with that Rick! We're all here for ya, bro!

I have really ranted like a college chick who's been out till 4am! Woot!
I will leave you with an awesome picture of the final GFTL shot by KevinDillard!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:04 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    you can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 2:26 PM EDT , Blogger nPlusOne said...

    Say hey to Floyd at SM100.
    http://www.floydlandis.com/blog/2007/08/24/214/

     
  • At 11:30 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dawg the Decorator? HGTV is calling. They could call the new show Dawgy Style!

    Congrats on the new house. Where? And on the DDX. I'm jealous.

     
  • At 7:53 AM EDT , Blogger Marco said...

    I noticed the Blog Bully is laughing at Keith! What's up with that???

     
  • At 9:23 AM EDT , Blogger Blog Bully said...

    You must be this tall ---> -----
    to reach the pot to stir it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home