K-Blogg

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Slingshot DD-X update

I got anxious tonight and started the project! I need a cable set and I should be set.
With my friends coming over tomorrow night for blades of glory, we should have it together in no time!
We should have some entertaining stories and photos out of tomorrows gathering...





If you truly know me, then you know that this is my favorite brew! So when I saw this gem on their website for half off, the dog pounced! I sort of collect long sleeve skinsuits and THIS just had to make it in there.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:24 AM EDT , Blogger Rob said...

    like the bike- love the skinsuit!

     
  • At 12:59 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Looking good Bra!

     
  • At 1:33 PM EDT , Blogger SAMBO said...

    i like the skinsuit, i might have to get me one of them.

    The bikes looking good...who knew they were building frames without the cable.

     
  • At 1:36 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    the cable is inside the downtube, the down tube was installed purely for astetichs......

     
  • At 1:43 PM EDT , Blogger brianellin said...

    K, someone put a computer on your cyclocross bike. You should get that thing removed.

     
  • At 2:59 PM EDT , Blogger JB said...

    Looking slick, Needs red or black bar tape. and ya, wazzup with the 'puter .......

    I should talk, I'm thinking about putting a PT on mine.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home