K-Blogg

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Great Bridge Bully Ride!

The ride was good tonight! The weather was sweet, the speed was constant, and fast! I got dropped twice!!! I got to ride with some folks I don't normally ride with, and that was nice. With the SM-100 looming, I just wasn't very interested in that kinda speed. After pulling the plug part duex, I instantly got stung by something huge on the inner thigh through the shorts! Ah, it hurt so bad! It seems ok now thankfully. Last thing I need right now is another setback.




Fowler wants us all to know that he's not fat!!!
And that he likes to fondle himself as a pre-ride ritual...


T-Kranes and Young Mark



Phone Bully!



Struggling (not up to par today)

10 Comments:

  • At 7:52 AM EDT , Blogger Marco said...

    Why does the Great Bridge Cyclery Ride Bully (GBCRB) make the ride so difficult for the Magician? Damn bullies!

     
  • At 8:23 AM EDT , Blogger Blog Bully said...

    And the Magician's Apprentice.

    Guess Marco was the first one to work today.

     
  • At 8:32 AM EDT , Blogger Blog Bully said...

    Forgot to mention the great junior showing last night. Mark E, Elliot and Lucas were all laying wood last night. I think the magician's apprentice got the drops from Mark E (your own team mate...what's up with that?).

     
  • At 8:40 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    who designed that state jersey, are they color blind????

     
  • At 11:51 AM EDT , Blogger Marco said...

    It's part of the fall Banana Republic line.

     
  • At 2:53 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    don`t take that stuff CHAMP....

     
  • At 3:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i wouldn`t take it..........

     
  • At 3:06 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    and as for mr magician, i would launch a protest for someone wearing a crit jersey in a road ride, ????????????????????

     
  • At 8:48 PM EDT , Blogger T.Karnes said...

    fowler dropped me and hes on my team so what are you getting at?

     
  • At 9:53 PM EDT , Blogger Kevin said...

    Yea T Kranes, tell em! For me, no one "dropped" me! I am the proud owner of my very own suck knob! I can turn it up or down at any time...
    I got to learn a few moves from the magician, so that was pretty sweet!
    And I got a real good challenge from Bonnie at the finish!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home