K-Blogg

Sunday, October 29, 2006

chimporazo

OK, bear with me here... I want to get pictures up, and I've tried numerous times with many different picture combinations. And here's what we get, so until I get the other photos up, I will talk about deez ones.

Just before W-Burg a random tree falls and blocks most of 64! It was crazy windy ut there.
Gener and I considered bustin out our chainsaws and clearing the roadway, but gener was concerned about chiggers... We squeezed through, but I'm sure it really messed up, already typically bad Hampton Roads traffic! Good thing we wuz running early, and the subie was fast.
Let me tell ya, thats one bumpy ridin car! What these kids do to "get low,get low"






And here we have Silly Sally, and Susan with thier silver and bronze prizes taking second and third for the Tripower women. They put thier bells right to work straight away. You know how Silly gets with those damn cowbells, I finally gave her my D-Fitty (camera) to shoot pics instead of ring bells...

Ah yes, its that time of year! Gotta love it. After leaving Lambaba's (mex) in downtown Richmond, Gener noticed a gorilla perched on a newspaper stand and brought it to my attention. I quickly yelled to gener to grab my camera out of the car. I said "hey monkey, how bout a pic?" He nodded (yes) and here ya have it. Classic. Later on, gener said to check see if that monkey snatched my wallet. I said "NO, he was a good monkey"!



More later, you know it! Gotta rest up, have a parent teacher meeting first thing in the morn. We'll see how awesome the Judster's doing...

And all you closet k-blog readers out there, I know yer out there, throw a damn comment or something. Lettuce know yer following,be nice... And if you have a blog, Mr. Russell, let me know, so I can keep up, and post a link. Good job today er-one!

4 Comments:

  • At 1:46 PM EST , Blogger MRussell said...

    here's yer damn comment

     
  • At 2:39 PM EST , Blogger Kevin said...

    Ya see, that's what I'm talkin bout! Mark, I will put yer link up tonight, thanx.

     
  • At 7:38 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Where's the gay pic from the mexican joint of you, hossany and art all sporting ironX shirts???

     
  • At 7:13 AM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yo dawg,
    I am honored to be on the k-blog. I am thinking about staying home today and living on the royalties.
    And now I am listening to loca.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home