K-Blogg

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Here we go Yo! One to Go!

Getting ready to head out the door for a wonderful ironcross! This will be my third of four.
I've been saddened by some news yesterday that my Gramps has fallen ill and is in the hospital.
He is in good hands and surrounded by family. Sounds like he went through a pretty bad stroke, but is already improving. I know that whatever I go through in this tough race will be nothing campared to what He's going through! Hang in there Ol Buddy!!!












3 Comments:

  • At 5:08 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Jenny and I are sending positive
    thoughts out there for Gramps.. We'll catch up with you soon, have a safe trip home, kj

     
  • At 11:40 PM EDT , Blogger Kevin said...

    Thanx Ken n Jen! Things are still improving!!! Trip to the ironcross went well. Talk to ya'll soon

     
  • At 5:32 PM EDT , Blogger Liz Schleeper said...

    Hope you Grandpa is doing better.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home