K-Blogg

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Chimborazo!

3SPORTS Chimborazo Cross Race
Richmond, VA
Sunday, October 29, 2006






photos by J 2 da B


Well it's time to kick-off the VA CX series tomorrow. I must say i'm a bit nervous, I mean, we just did the ironcross, and a big cross racin weekend with huge strong fields. But the thing is, this is local, we all know eachother, and smaller fields. And for some reason, people think i'm like really good at cross...
I just got a new SD mem card for the nikon D-50 (fitty)- super fast, and 2gigs--thats crazy huge!
We'll have plenty of footage up on the k-blog probably by tomorrow night (sun).
I'm sure we'll even have video later on as well.
It's a great place to race, and I hope to have the hands up across the finish line!

I recently put up a bunch of links (Lizinks) up here on the right. Check em out, but be careful, blogs are almost as addicting as you-tube!
Be sure and visit my boy J-Pow's site...He just mentioned us in his latest post and used photo's we gave him. He is an awesome guy, and he is on form this cross season. I hope he finds the perfect combination of school and cycling----

Good luck to all my MTB brethren doing Steve's race. It's a very unfortunate scheduling conflict here, having race 1 of the cross series, and the ever classic Tidewater MTB Challenge! My boy KJ just called me like a minute ago to still try and change my mind... I put it all on the table Tues night and made a final decision. Gotta do whatchu Gotta do. I mean, are we going to mtb nats, or cross nats? Focus dude, Focus----but have fun----dammit

3 Comments:

  • At 7:00 PM EST , Blogger Liz Schleeper said...

    I sure hope to see OTHERS who raced Richmond pictured after today :) Kevin, have I said this before, you are blogsphere's answer to Van Gogh's self portraits.

     
  • At 8:36 PM EST , Blogger Kevin said...

    oh Liz, I would then call it OTHERS-Blog. It's k-blogg for a reason. Reason being, ME!
    .
    OK seriously, I had silly sally shootin of with the D-fitty, so theres all these pics of cute guys...
    .
    Are they really self portraits when others are taking them?
    .
    Talk to ya soon...
    I got my Links!

     
  • At 7:39 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm glad that you added the links to the other blogs...i'm tired of hearing about YOU!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home