K-Blogg

Saturday, January 26, 2008

LeBleu

Chuck and I finally got our claws on the finest beer in a can! And it totally lived up to all the hype I have been hearing. I will be bringing some on the MTB ride tomorrow at New Quarter Park to share. Because you know a good beer drinker finds good beer and shares it with good people.
BestBeer In A Can!




Had this doubly bad bubbly last night just before watching Game Plan with the fam (friday family movie night). I fell asleep ;-)
The beer is awesome, and from what I hear, the movie was good...
This brew is on a limited run, so get it while you can. I did...


Sam got thirsty for some Brown Shugga after peeking into my fridge. Her good man Elk bought her a whole case!!! Good man indeed...


So me and my soulful self thought of Deangelo the R&B phenom when I thought of brown sugar. I'll take a gander, and say that none of ya'll know about him or his work. But there I go stereotypin, my bad. Prove me wrong why dontcha. BTW this is my domain, I can offend if i want to!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:44 AM EST , Blogger Suki said...

    come one, now.

    you KNEW I'd know who you're talking about, right?

    you could just tell.





    ...couldn't ya?

     
  • At 4:19 PM EST , Blogger Kevin said...

    I could tell...

    Suki, you were my only hope!

    And disappoint you did not!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home