K-Blogg

Saturday, January 19, 2008

This is Hot!

My boys at Contes Got this in for me the other day. I'm almost ready to put the road steed back together. I will be putting SRAM Force Carbon on er with this lovely red tape and hood covers...

I'm so sad to see the Slingshot DD-X get hung up in the rafters, but what can I say, the road season looms upon us... When in Rome... I want to point out that the DD-X has been an awesome ride both on and off road. Best overall bike I've ridden yet. And the folks up there in Michigan have been a dream to work with. Looks like some better ones are on the horizon, so I'm glad I live to ride another day.

Has anybody heard anything about global warming lately??? Can you believe it's SNOWING in southern Virginia? Sure is purdy, and I hope it sticks cuz we're goin mountain bikin tomorrow! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

3 Comments:

  • At 1:18 PM EST , Blogger Marco said...

    Global warming? I think not...

    Great ride today, dare I say it was epic?

     
  • At 3:47 PM EST , Blogger John Gray said...

    You will love the Sram Force when you get it put on the road bike.

     
  • At 11:41 PM EST , Blogger Kyle Jones said...

    How much were your Hood Covers? Mine tore after a month of riding, did not lay it down. I think I would love to sport some red ones.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home