K-Blogg

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

could it be???

As I sit here trying to figure out what to do with this unexpected or wanted downtime, I ponder if I can have anything to finish up the road season. This weekend is huge for me as far as 30+ goes but hey, sometimes things don't go as planned...
Today the doc says I have a big ol juicy hematoma on the hip. He says to apply heat, and to rest for three weeks. I tried to keep a straight face, but broke out in laughter. I said I'll give you thru the weekend, and we'll see where we're at! I hate just sitting around doing nothing. Theres not even any therapy to do for it.
So it has me thinking of the looming cross season. That's right, it's summertime and I'm thinking about Fall, and Winter.
I've got to get a bike and parts in order. That's the fun part! (and Mr. Evans better buy my old bike)

The fam brought me back some Chinese food for dinner which I love! Dammit, I must watch my diet without exercising...

Does my fortune cookie tell me that I'm going to CX WORLDS? I think it does, I'm excited!


Congrats to Mike May and Fam! They just had a baby!!! GamJams Nice pictures...


Kevin Dillard done did it again! This time it's from the go fast turn left race held at Southside Speedway Richmond! Thanx for the cover shot! Oh, and a disclaimer-----* my hands are raised across the finish line for two reasons of note 1) I raced unscathed one day after a horrible wreck, 2) I saw KD with the camera (Nikon) WHAT!

Good to see you out there!

15 Comments:

  • At 9:55 PM EDT , Blogger Marco said...

    Cross season = w00t!

    My X01 is heading to Crazy-Dog Cycles for some TLC soon ;-)

     
  • At 10:33 PM EDT , Blogger Kevin said...

    What a cool name for a shop, eh?
    I'll check our schedule, but I can tell ya right now that dog is clear!

     
  • At 7:10 AM EDT , Blogger Marco said...

    I guess we just need to see what Crazy's calendar is like.

     
  • At 9:57 AM EDT , Blogger MRussell said...

    Last night, when I got home I had a package waiting for me, My new LongSleeve Skinsuit for 'cross season.

    New Parts from East Coast Bicycle Academy are being purchased tomorrow for the 'cross bike.

    First race is 2 months away.

    Get that hip fixed. and if you go to CX worlds I'm going too.

     
  • At 4:40 PM EDT , Blogger SAMBO said...

    Well if you can't make it to the worlds...I'm still wanting to do a little Ronde Van Vlaanderan in April. A nice leisurely ride across Western Belgium for 230+km with thousands of your closest Euro friends. I wonder how many people my friend Tom would let stay at his house over there???

     
  • At 5:31 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    A week of Flanders and Roubaix with a little Ghent-Wevelgem tossed in would be rockin.
    Definitely looking forward to crossing this season.

     
  • At 8:59 PM EDT , Blogger SAMBO said...

    I've got friends in Flanders...Plus i lived in Antwerp for a few months and have an idea of how to get around.

     
  • At 9:42 PM EDT , Blogger Kevin said...

    well les gets to planning people!
    I must goto Flanders

     
  • At 8:41 AM EDT , Blogger SAMBO said...

    the best part is the tourist version the day before.
    http://www.sport.be/cycling/rondevanvlaanderen/2007/eng/

     
  • At 9:15 AM EDT , Blogger Rob said...

    K-Dog, you guys can't go to Belgium without me-- I've already got my suitcase packed full with pink CRC shirts. Oh, ICV has added a single-speed class so save me a spot at the hostile!

     
  • At 10:17 AM EDT , Blogger Kevin said...

    SAMBO! Holy Cow----18,000 people? that looks like a Hoot! And Robo, I wouldn't think of going to Belgium without you! I hear you're big in Europe...

    There's been a lot of talk here lately about ironcross, I know you're in. I wonder if Sambo and mr russell want in...

     
  • At 2:53 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i know you foolz ain`t going to europe wit out me....and dog shouldn`t that fortune say sumtin like ,you will soil the steps of many countries?????

     
  • At 2:56 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    make that, you will soil on the steps of many countries....

     
  • At 3:11 PM EDT , Blogger Kevin said...

    well now that you have come out of hiding/retirement, sure, you can come! I lke to soil!!!

     
  • At 9:12 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oi Mi Amigo!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home