K-Blogg

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

OUCH!!!









So much for recovery...
Let's start with Saturday's morning ride; It was very fast and intense.
Followed by early evening at the Beach (north end) about 2 full hours in suprisingly awesome waves!
Then Sunday's MTB race
What was I thinking when I agreed to do BodyPump at Gold's Gym Monday night??? I could barely pick up my arm to scratch my head!
I finally made it up to a Smithfield road ride Tuesday night. I've heard about these rides for years, but have never had the opportunity to get up there till yesterday. I loved it, and hope to get up there more often. Thanks KJ for getting me out there and ridin with you and Dave, and Cam, and the others!
This morning I got up extra early, hit the gym only to spin very lightly for 30mins
Looking to RELAX tonight (Corona Light)

1 Comments:

  • At 10:04 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Woo-Wee Brada, Erf and all that, It was good riding with you... and good to have another day back in da saddle, catch up with you very soon,

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home