K-Blogg

Monday, July 17, 2006

MTB StuFF !







Rockstar/new MOMMY! Marla Streb!










Will you look at this!!! The cyclocrossers are taking charge early. Trebon wins the mens xc and waits on the finish line to congratulate his teammate and homeboy Wicks. While Craig takes the bronze. All dominated this past cross season and look to be on form to do it again. I love it!





While the road Nats were happenning here on the east coast, the west coast hosted the off road nats. Always a fan of the old skoolers I will start with Travis B who defended his jersey just ahead of local homeboy Eatough!




I was trying to add more pics but it wont let me do any more. Sue Haywood took the Super D and Short Track titles. Wicks took the Short Track, and Craig took the Super D

Locally it seems as though MTB racing is making a slight comeback. I'm pretty stoked bout that!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home