K-Blogg

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July!!!

We had a nice ride today at the beach, well from what I hear it was nice! After about 5miles I had to pee really bad. So I pulled off into a field and took care of business. Mikey hung back to help me catch on to the group. While doing so, I jumped a 3foot wide median and cased it in an awkward angle. Broken Spoke and wobbly wheel. That was the end of my ride. After waving goodbye to the group, I slowly, and gently made it back to the shop. Hurried back home and switched bikes and gear, and took the new Scalpel out to the switch for it's first ride. One word, (PLUSH). I love it, I Love it, I Love It!
Post ride was fun in the pool at Flora's! Good times indeed... Thanx John.
Happy 4th of July Everybody!!!









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home