K-Blogg

Saturday, August 12, 2006

The Chesapeake Crit



















What a great course, great weather, and a well run event!
I enjoyed two races today, and at least 50 miles of it...
Thanx once again for the pics to BJ and JB!

I have more to add to this post, but I'm waiting on some pics... eh hem Drama follows me

We saw Ricky Bobby tonight. That is some funny business!!! "If you're not 1st, you're last!"
"shake and bake baby"

Looking forward to not riding tomorrow. My coochie sure could use a break!
Oh yes, and a massage tomorrow night.
http://epilot2.hamptonroads.com/Repository/ml.asp?Ref=VmlyZ2luaWFuUGlsb3QvMjAwNi8wOC8xMyNBcjAzNzAy <------link to the newspaper article

3 Comments:

  • At 6:48 PM EDT , Blogger oldtrain said...

    sweet pics kdog
    oldtrain still chuging

     
  • At 9:42 PM EDT , Blogger Kevin said...

    Hey K-Buck!!! Good to hear from ya!
    I have stopped in there a few times, but havent seen ya... I will keep trying. Did you guys do that big ride ya'll were planning?

     
  • At 8:47 PM EDT , Blogger oldtrain said...

    the new river was put on hold
    did do the parkway y-town w burg &back ,lots of rides a the canal trail. keep in touch kbuck

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home