K-Blogg

Sunday, November 25, 2007

The Salmon Dance

So I crashed again. This time I was RUNNING!!! Yep, I have even managed to wreck on foot. An early morning jog through the trails behind my house--the leaves were covering up some roots that tripped me up real quicklike and sent me airborne head first. I started to land on my bad shoulder when I said to self nah sucka, not again. I stuck out my still sore forearm to take the brunt of it, then slid like a baseball player to home base! I lay still for a moment and wonder how this can be? How can 07 spell wreckage for kevin? Oh well, Liz says atleast I know how to fall, and haven't broken anything!
So the point to this video is... I was listening to a techno-ish podcast on my ipod while running and this song came on, and it was kinda trippy (no pun intended). Afterwards it mentioned a video on youtube. Me and my love for youtube just had to check it, and ofcourse share it. Enjoy, its good for a smoke break at work. Dammit, we have to goto work tomorrow! I'm gonna ease back into it and do a half day...
Gotta go, we're watching Elf!

8 Comments:

  • At 8:59 PM EST , Blogger nPlusOne said...

    Trippin II would have been a more appropriate title to this blog entry. That video is wacked.

     
  • At 12:23 PM EST , Blogger SpeedyChix said...

    What an insult...falling running.
    Get it outta the way before main riding season.

    See you and Liz at Lumberjack!

     
  • At 6:25 PM EST , Blogger Liz Schleeper said...

    Yes, how does it go, you look like a dog but fall like a cat?

     
  • At 6:46 PM EST , Blogger Kevin said...

    "I'm a dog, yet when I crash, I'm like a cat..."

     
  • At 9:31 PM EST , Blogger Nerf said...

    Dude....what the hell?!?! 1st off....you're doing the "R" word. 2nd.....you ain't right in the head if you were "R-ing" to that!! :)

    Gilbert

     
  • At 4:47 PM EST , Blogger Kevin said...

    Oh Gilby! I thought you were talking bout the R of SRracing...
    Running is a most excellent workout, especially for those (like me) who can't ride all the time and need to stay fit somehow. Many others have fallen prey to the ooops I fell whilst running... They just aint airing it out.
    And did you really think I was "right in the head"? Erbody knows i aint!

     
  • At 4:37 PM EST , Blogger fire fitness and bikes said...

    New look website? What's up with this? Where's all your links? Your my number 1 referer.

     
  • At 4:45 PM EST , Blogger Kevin said...

    Boy did I mess up...
    I tried a few things here and there, next thing ya know things were missing!
    Wish I had time to play with it, but its off to DC, and then hurry back for a Tri-Power Christmas party tomorrow night. Links will get worked on Monday before Velocity.

    I may just start over.
    Ugh

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home