K-Blogg

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Here I am!

I have been getting a lot of inquiries as to my whereabouts in the Blogosphere! No fret, pets, i'm here.
Just trying to get the proper rest needed to repair my still bothersome hip. Thats right, it's still jacked up a month and a half later! Starting this week, I have been able to sleep on my right side for the first time since. I''m also able to run now too. So I have used this time to unwind from the demanding road season, and try to get the body right for the more physical demands of cyclocross and mountainbiking! Like Mandy states on her blog, Aside from racing, its a bit awkward finding things to blog... What the hell am I talking about? I have just been lazy! It happens.
This week has been brutally HOT! Working eight hours in the elements takes a lot out of ya, and it's really difficult to think of a hammerfest ride in this kind of extreme heat. I just feel like I don't need anymore steps backwards by depleting an already depleted dawg. I'm feeling good and light, just haven't been putting time on the bike. I have been hitting the gym, which I love doing. We'll see how tomorrow goes, but I may venture out for a Fat Frogs ride. Crazy, don't forget to come over tomorrow! He forgot today, so here's his reminder...
Marco, Gener, and I have been having some awesome email parties, talking smack and filling inbox's!

BJ has entered the Blogging world! Welcome aboard, should be good times!

This weekend is an action packed race weekend all in my hometown of Chesapeake!

Stay Cool

10 Comments:

  • At 10:23 PM EDT , Blogger Liz Schleeper said...

    Hmm, you wanna fwd those emails to us for our entertainment? That would be something outside of racing to blog about. I have thought about working outdoors this wk. Hope your work is being appreciated and that you get some relief soon.

     
  • At 10:45 PM EDT , Blogger Kevin said...

    Oh Liz, emails are not public domain... The things us boys say cannot get out there, it would be baaaad! But in a good way.
    We actually had a mandatory break this afternoon 2pm to sit in the break room and eat good humor ice cream. I thought that was pretty sweet. " I got some ice cream, I got some ice cream, I got some ice cream, wanna lick? Sike!"

     
  • At 6:59 AM EDT , Blogger fire fitness and bikes said...

    Hot is right. Doesn't seem strange the road season comes to an end when it is this hot outside?

     
  • At 8:43 AM EDT , Blogger Marco said...

    Liz, you don't want to see those emails cuz you would think less of us...if that's possible!

     
  • At 9:19 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Liz would think less of you and gener, but not me!

     
  • At 10:50 AM EDT , Blogger Marco said...

    That's because her opinion of you is already at the bottom of the septic tank!

     
  • At 11:11 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    As a wise man once said, Waht is said in the Truck, Stays in the Truck. Yo. Kev, maybe, jsut maybe, you oughta listen to the DOCTOR.... Man, stupid hot. DRINK...

    Wayno

     
  • At 4:37 PM EDT , Blogger MRussell said...

    Don't plan on coming to the mtns to cool down. It's brutal here too.

     
  • At 6:46 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    the alsakan malamute is a cold climate animal....

     
  • At 8:48 PM EDT , Blogger Kevin said...

    New Jersey is about 25degrees cooler!!! Whats up with that? I think it's time to go home...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home