K-Blogg

Sunday, July 29, 2007

PLT TT # 2!

It's real nice to see Crazy (Nilla Wafa) happy after finishing a TT! As he should be... He threw down a nasty time which had him beat his worthy compatriot Fowler who's beaten Crazy at all the flat TT's till today. From the way he tore us up on the Thursday Fat Frogs ride, I knew his dedicated hard work was paying dividends.



Danbo had a good time out there today without proper preperation due to neck issues. I'm predicting an even faster time at PLT # 3! Is he naked?


And then theres me... I had to first find my TT rig, then take it down from the attic and get er ready. With my hip just getting better, I wasn't risking TT rides because that position is not conducive to the healing process. I didn't expect much, but pretty much landed right where I thought I would so it's all good. The post race gathering was saweeet! To kickoff shark week, I brought a couple of land shark beers to enjoy! Marco and I found these gems while partying down in Florida recently. I told the waitress that the beer sounded kinda weak. Her response was "well we can make it a loaded shark"! I said "bring it"! 1 Land Shark + 1 shot of Bacardi = a not weak beer with a bite! WooT


The Team did well and I am once again proud of them and all my friends who also posted great times!
I didn't have my camera, but BJ did, so the photos are kindly shared from her (thanx).

10 Comments:

  • At 9:33 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Lookin good Hootchie!, OI, Nice job!
    KJ

     
  • At 10:41 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good job, hodang!

     
  • At 6:06 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You too, power sap!!!

     
  • At 9:21 AM EDT , Blogger Marco said...

    Power sap? LOL! Owned again huh BB?

     
  • At 10:37 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That was so lame, it doesn't even justify a response. You're easily entertained Mark.

     
  • At 10:53 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Looks like a response to me, buddy!

     
  • At 4:49 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You give me gum-gum dum-dum.

     
  • At 5:05 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    after staying up all satrday nite, it was determined NAKED was most aero, as longggg as i did not stand up, that wood have created 2 much Drag.....(on the ground)....

     
  • At 5:06 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Das Nasty!

     
  • At 1:10 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    good choice of beer

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home