K-Blogg

Sunday, June 24, 2007

MoonPie

It seems as though moonpies are a big hit in our cycling commune. I've always been a fan of the moonpie. Yesterday, on our sat morn group ride my boy Wayno brought me one on the 8:30 loop. I put it in the jersey pocket (aka the oven) till the appropriate place to consume it. The Blue Moon Cafe! How fitting...people were eyeballin me like a mug!
Wayno won't be there next week, but rest assured---i will have one, double stuffed too! Anyone else want one?
Email me a picture of you and your moonpie for a future posting at kevinhorvath@tmo.blackberry.net

Oh, and ol blogger bully calls me moonpie. Where has my bully been? Seems like he's upset with something... Oh well, I'm sure we'll be fine in time. C o m e- b a c k ! ! !

6 Comments:

  • At 9:00 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You are gay.
    Busy week at work.
    Let me see some of your A material and I will hook you up.

     
  • At 9:06 PM EDT , Blogger Kevin said...

    That's not nice Gene!I liked it better when you were quiet--if you're gonna talk like that! Your fired!

     
  • At 11:34 PM EDT , Blogger Liz Schleeper said...

    Unlikely--eyeing the moon pie. They were likely waiting for you to throw up.

     
  • At 10:24 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    No need to hate. Moon Pies are for everyone. Great with you post ride bean too...

     
  • At 2:55 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You are totally right this time, moonpie. Art, I'm very sorry if I offended you. I was completely insensitive and I feel terrible about it. You're cool with me no matter which way you swing. How can I make it up to you?

     
  • At 10:03 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Better late than never! Don't hetero hate Art. You can't have it and you're just gonna have to learn to live with it!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home