K-Blogg

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

JBphotoblog

JB does it again! Another great race digitally captured through the lens of whatever model Canon he's up to now! Check em out...
Here's a few gems I selected

Marco Winder throwin down some official business in a most serious manner



BJ peace'n out while Bob manuevers the Z-3 around the course as a classy pace car



Art looking for some breath as Sharon Stone and I catch up on ol times! Mind you-Art is still coming back from a nasty wreck that landed him in the hospital for about a week with a punctured lung, bruised ribs, and other stuff. Keep at it, man. Sharon, good to see you, as well as everyone else at the Norfolk ride Monday night.


KD was in the house! His pics should be up soon. In the meantime, checkout all of his other photos. And look at the raw section of close up shots. See if you can find yourself. See if you can find me...

4 Comments:

  • At 9:28 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I luv me some art! What you at art?

     
  • At 11:17 AM EDT , Blogger Marco said...

    Who was that handsome devil officiating that race?

     
  • At 1:08 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Marco, you can self promote on your own blog. Round here, its all about me! That is a sexy look though.

     
  • At 10:18 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I luvs me some Mark too!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home