K-Blogg

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Linkin Park

LPTV



Live in Texas!


Woke up this morn to a busterry mix of rain, sleet, and snow which is not condusive to me doing the Saturday morning (stage race) ride! Fortunately, I had a back up plan in order. Two spin classes back to back at Gold's Gym was an excellent alternative. All in all I spent two and a half hours on the bike non-stop. Lots of sweat. Class #2 was led by Linkin Park Mark. He's changed up his game, and didn't play any Linkin Park or Nickleback but I will continue to refer to him as LPM! He has started to ride on the road and it's showing in his class. I like it when my spin intsructors actually ride. He is getting a group of rooks together to do the Tour De Cure. I love to see people getting others involved, and for a good cause to boot.

So what am I saying? Nothing as usual... Linkin Park is one of my fave bands! They're so angry. Some of ya'll get me so angry that I put in some LP and get all AGGRO! That usually does the trick. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home