K-Blogg

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Conquered by the Canal

We arrived just before the sun for some early morning TT fun!
That was hard...



Danbo done beat me again! Well done my friend! You are riding really well. Keep it up.


JB was about to go off when I was wrapping things up.


All in all the team did well. And it's really nice weather out there, so I think a little Horvath nature walk is in order...
Tomorrow will be a crit on the Langley Speedway. I've never ridden on a track before so this could be interesting. I'm looking for some good training so I will be doubling up and doing two races! 30+ and cat-3.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:38 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    very interesting indeed, racing on track is fun&fast!!!!!!! thanx for the motivation dogg, keep on pushin me brotta...............

     
  • At 1:14 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think the canal conquered me. That hurt. See you tomorrow.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home