K-Blogg

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Maiden Voyage

First ride on the CAAD 9 and all went well. I didn't have to make any adjustments, and nothing came loose. I'm suprised at the size difference from my old 57 to my new 56. Fits good though.
I'd like to thank Michael Hosang, and Jeff Lawson, Tri-Power, and Contes for helping us get a killa deal on these Team Frames.
Oh, and thanks Art! I scratched your name off of the box and put mine in place. C-mon, you were injured... (WHAT!?) Is this true? Mike, did that really happen? Ahhhhhh

3 Comments:

  • At 9:31 AM EDT , Blogger SAMBO said...

    Man...everyone's gettin new rides. I feel left out. I might have to go and break open my piggy bank. (good thing i have a bad memory...new cross bike..huh,what?)

     
  • At 10:01 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nice ride Kevin, Looks like you were enjoying an early spin.. sweet. Cam, Chris N., Todd H. and I got out for a nice ride yesterday afternoon, it was so nice out! kj

     
  • At 11:06 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ummhuh... I was supposed to get a 56 on the first round. And then I was supposed to get one in the next batch. Still no frame... Still injured.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home