K-Blogg

Friday, March 30, 2007

Father Daughter Banquet

Judy, Judy, Judy! Thats what most people say about ol girl. Tonight at her school was the annual Father Daughters Banquet. This is our second one. This one wasn't as good as last year's but I sure enjoy putting on a suit and having some quality time with my baby girl. She makes me so proud. I can't believe she just turned 6 yesterday. I know everyone says this, but it's true. Time really does fly

Why, I remember playing on the hospital bed before we took her home...


And then seeing who can scream the loudest (like a little girl)


And then theres the princess stage which has been around for a few years, and for a few more i'm sure.




She will always be my lil JuJubee!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:18 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, shucks. Aint that sweet.
    And yes, that time does fly. Before long that princess will be schooling you in the singletrack.

     
  • At 6:29 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Very Sweet, Happy Birthday Judy!

     
  • At 2:51 PM EDT , Blogger Liz Schleeper said...

    Happy Birthday to Judy! LOVE those baby photos (of Judy :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home