K-Blogg

Monday, February 13, 2006

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!!!

The good was that we had a good trip!
The bad was that I got a bad sunburn!
The Ugly was that I got food poisoning!


The Good;
we had a good group, good house, roads, HILLS, thats right people Fla has hills!
Good mileage, weather, food, COOKS, beer, pool, movies, cable TV, TV's in every room!
I got approx 400 miles in! The fellas got a bit more, you'll see why later ;-0
Gold's gym a 12 mile ride in the hills with a backpack (good stuff)
Good downtown race Saturday, the day before we left. I got 6th! Most impressive considering...
Curious George was a good movie!





5 Comments:

  • At 8:12 AM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    give us the rest of the story dog!

     
  • At 5:59 PM EST , Blogger JB said...

    Welcome back. Crazy's story is, well.....crazy. I think you should post it! Just copy his description and paste the thing up here. Cause if you don't I prolly will!

    JB

     
  • At 6:07 PM EST , Blogger Liz Schleeper said...

    Hey glad you got the miles but food poisoning=no fun. Those guys must have hidden your crackberry for several days because you were awfully quiet!

     
  • At 1:06 PM EST , Blogger JB said...

    "Crack"berry LOL. What did you eat down there? Food poisoning sucks. Great job on your finish in the Crit.

     
  • At 5:11 PM EST , Blogger Kevin said...

    Thank you, Thank you! I was either riding, or too tired to mess with the berry (imagine that)... Im still peeling dead skin off my calves from the severe sunburn. Evidently< i had a funky burrito that had my body spewing all kinds of crazy things for 20hrs! Got better just in time for the downtown crit. That was the deepest I have ever had to dig nutritionally for a road event! I'm glad I did it though, the whole week overall was awesome!
    Training camp will happen again!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home