K-Blogg

Thursday, November 17, 2005

11/17/05 jus a lil sum from tha day...








Time to leave home for work! Early in, Early out.

It was too late for a Wa Wa stop, plus last time I was there me and a couple of state troopers got into it, so I figured I would lay low for a bit. Made a nice little esspresso drink with whip, and caramel drizzle! That and a couple of microwave pancakes, with maple syrup, and I am ready to do something. Problem is, figuring out what that something is...

This is a good one! A van of ours came in with a little gunshot wound! Just imagine if that were a fleshwound... Pictured is the entrance and exit of the hood, and if you look closely the A/C line took a direct hit just in front of the crimp, then it ricochet up into the heater box where the evap and heater core reside. Nice... Thanx a lot gangsta's out there gettin rich and dyin tryin! Why don't ya'll try the shooting range and work on that aim.








What was before Norfolk?


This was actually on a big box that I sat on just after the parts guys were saying wait! Don't sit on that! I was like, oh don't tell me it's fragile? Like I'm stackin...



And then there's my fave part of the day! That is picking up my Ju Ju!

There is a ride tonight, and rumor has it that helmet cam guy may show. So I'm sure JB will have some pics of all of us out there freezing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home