K-Blogg

Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Suck Knob was turned all the way up today...

I finally did a Chimbo CX race without mishap! WooHoo! Only problem is that I sucked. It's all good, I was happy to finally be crossin it up in VA in front of all our peeps. The A field is no joke... I look forward to trying to get closer to those fast guys in the front group. The legz have had that not so fresh feeling all week. Not that fresh legs would have done much better. I want to be at peak fastness for mid December so these ass whoopins should help me out in the long run.


Silly took a spill right in front of us in the gravel and scared the crap out of us all. She had a flat, and was bleeding pretty badly but (HTFU) finished the race! They say that a dog licking wounds is good... I'm just trying to help. I don't know what Crazy's doing??? (photo courtesy of Cyclochris)

I dunno...

I was egged on to pull a wheelie at the finish. I'm not very good at the wheelie thing, but luckily pulled one off. Nice shot Cyclochris! And thanx for sharing the pics...

The cobbles were sweet giblets!

-----------------------------------------------------------------




These two are from Albe---- Much thanx to Jinx who gave me, and Bill Evans water bottle feeds just about every lap. Also encouraging words, and time gappage... I freakin Love those guys!



This is where we ate post race. It's called Bottoms Up and she sits right under some train trax,,, oooooh boy are they loud. They rival va beach jets! It was great pizza tho.
These four gems were taken by the ever impressive Blackberry Curve!







Gotta have the infamous HRBT sunset shot!
Peace out, I gotta get some Chinese Food...

5 Comments:

  • At 1:13 AM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think its "sweet Niblets" Although I shouldnt know that some reason I do... nice job out there Wish I could've gone..

     
  • At 7:21 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Christ son, how many pictures of yourself can you post?

     
  • At 7:58 PM EDT , Blogger Kevin said...

    It is Niblets dammit! I just confirmed it with the Judster... Good call.


    The thing about the pics Jimmy, is you either Love it or Hate it. I have this thing about cameras, it's like mirrors, I can't pass one up...

    These are all jokes, and I'll be here all week, tip your waitresses.

     
  • At 12:11 PM EDT , Blogger Rob said...

    looks like you guys had a good time-- poor sally!

     
  • At 3:34 PM EDT , Blogger SHAWN B. said...

    If I was in Spinal Tap my suck o meter on Saturday would have went all the way to 11!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home