K-Blogg

Monday, October 22, 2007

I am SAM!

I met Sam at the Granogue race Saturday, and she is very cool!
I kept seeing her all over the venue selling stickers and raffle tickets in order to raise money towards the fight against cancer. And every time, I said that I would buy one. Their tent was conveniently located next to the beer tent, so while I was in line we struck up some conversation. She asked if I knew anyone suffering from cancer to which after thinking I said suprisingly "no". So I said "how bout you? She said "no, well not anymore". Turns out she had it, and kicked it's ASS! WOOT! It was awesome, and I'm glad to have met her. I bought the "cancer sucks" sticker. She showed off the R rated sticker on the side and gladly posed for a pic on the K-Blogg!
I hope she sees this and posts a comment, cuz I can't remember what her live journal page is... Some weird name.
Everybody give Sam a WOOT!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home