K-Blogg

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

A message from James Bender!

Bender


click here for the donation page


Please support me in my fundraising efforts


We have all been experienced this terrible disease in some form or another. Feel good about yourself and donate to the lance armstrong foundation! I am riding 100 miles to raise awareness. Anything you can donate would help. And for you stingy people, it is a tax write-off! Much love, jw

jwbender@gmail.com

Today, there are more than 10 million people living with cancer in United States, and it is estimated that close to 1.3 million more will be diagnosed this year alone.

Please support me as I make a difference in the battle against cancer with my participation in the LIVESTRONG Challenge, which benefits the Lance Armstrong Foundation.

The Lance Armstrong Foundation inspires and empowers people affected by cancer. The LAF believes that unity is strength, knowledge is power, and attitude is everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home