K-Blogg

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Wed Night Ride!

Yes it went on, and no, I didn't want it too! But with some coaxing, I'm glad I did. Liz, Sharon Stone, Bill G, and myself braved the 25 degree temps for a very good ride. On the road, it felt very cold, but in the woods, it felt perfect! Afterwards, we met up with some wimps, I mean Mike and Silly who sweated it out in a spin class at the Y. We all gathered and ate outside at Cogans for the usual big kahuna and breadsticks. Glad ya'll suckas forced me to ride. I will do it again tonight in honor of our fallen homie Crazy who went down hard just one week ago. He's doing much betta, but it's gonna be awhile before you see him on the road...




1 Comments:

  • At 7:41 PM EST , Blogger Liz Schleeper said...

    I pretty much see it as the other way around. You motivated me to ride. Yes, it was dwnrght toasty in the woods.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home