K-Blogg

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Wed Night Ride!

What an awesome night for a ride... I was a bit over dressed, but you gotta run whatcha brung (as Tim said).
The moon was full, the sky was clear, the temps were in the 50's and the usual suspects were on hand to have a good ol ride thru the "inner city". I thought the trail conditions were perfect. We had a nice flow going when we were going, but the stops were too long. Just look at Bill's face, he does not like to stop, and I agree, they were a bit long.
Afterwards, a few of us went to taphouse grill, where we told stories of rides, races, and adventures of the past, present, and future. All of the sudden I'm a runner now, and am expected to do running events, and world championship du-athlons? Hey, I'm down. So far, silly and I are IN! I'm also expected to do a tri-athlon!!! I just love our talks. And I love our crew! I cracked open another one just for you!






2 Comments:

  • At 8:41 AM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You can't teach an old dog new tricks but you can teach them to swim...I look forward to your triathlon debut Kev.

    Sorry I missed the party, I'm battling some respiratory funk. (evidently I have the immune system of a 75yo woman)

    Take it easy,
    Mark

     
  • At 1:22 PM EST , Blogger MRussell said...

    Smithfield Sprint Triathlon, March 24th. Be There.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home