K-Blogg

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Sat Morn Ride

So I rode from the doghouse out to Danbo's and onto the first of three Conte's loops and back to Independence and Bonney where I met up with the fam! I changed and freshened up, and me and Judster hung out all over va beach till Sal was finished with some work. Then we went out to dinner, and walked things off in the mall. I think we got home around 8pm. I was dog tired! I got 75 very nice miles in-burned 3000 calories in 4hrs of ride time. And the temps were near 70!
Today I will be hitting the trails for some fun singletrack riding-nice and easy ...

Crazy made it out for his first ride. Good to see him back so soon, and still riding strong. I, like Brenna was opposed to him riding so soon, and with a fast, wild bunch like us- but what Kenya do? Crazy be- as Crazy do...


It was nice to get out there a bit early and see the sunrise at Trashmore!


The Gathering!

Danbo doing his favorite Pauly Walnutz pose! I think he's got it...

Reflections...

5 Comments:

  • At 7:15 AM EST , Blogger Marco said...

    Good stuff! It's hard to believe it's January with weather like this.

     
  • At 11:04 AM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Crazy surprised me when he pulled down Atlantic. Thought he was going to contest the sprint!

     
  • At 2:58 PM EST , Blogger MRussell said...

    I looks like you're not having much trouble getting people to come out for group rides.

    3 weeks till Super Bowl Ride...

     
  • At 9:00 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    sweet pics dog......

     
  • At 9:11 PM EST , Blogger Kevin said...

    You're pics aint too shabby for using a Razor!!!
    .
    3 Weeks till Supa Bowl Sunday Ride--

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home