K-Blogg

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Why do you ask, if you really don't wanna know???

"Brenna, are you ok?" This is what some of ya'll said, and kept riding away on shore drive. Meanwhile Brenna had dropped her chain and got it stuck between the crank arm and ring meaning she had to stop to un-jam it. Nice going mates. I think one person stopped to help, and eventually Crazy caught wind of the situation and went back.
As a group, you could work together and possibly catch the peleton. Instead, they had to take a short cut to catch back on.
Just for that, she will kick all of yer ASSes in all Time Trials this year! (she is the state champ you know)
Ya'll dissed my homeboy's homegirl! I sure hope I don't see you on the side of the road... I know who you are, she told me----WHAT!


I just hope this makes you think next time, and act in a different manner

13 Comments:

  • At 11:05 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    he prob didn't want to leave you alone with her or he wouldn't have stopped either!

     
  • At 8:26 AM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    isn`t that the kettle calling the pitcher black????????????????

     
  • At 9:16 AM EST , Blogger Kevin said...

    Anon, I was waaaay off the front on my successful solo breakaway. Didn't even stop at Food Lion. I saw them in Bay Colony.

    Love you too, Big Daddy!

    D-bo, what the Hell are you talking about???

     
  • At 9:37 AM EST , Blogger Marco said...

    Leave no man (or in this case woman) behind!

     
  • At 10:38 AM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Got to admit I saw her slowing down and pulling over and didn't stop. I had no idea why, but I did bridge up to Mike and tell him she stopped for some reason. Does that make me a bad man?

     
  • At 12:02 PM EST , Blogger Kevin said...

    ChrisD, you done good!

     
  • At 12:27 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i`m talkin bout , the dog actualy givin a f@#$ bout another ....???

     
  • At 3:03 PM EST , Blogger JB said...

    So when did this all take place,

    and why wasn't I there?

     
  • At 3:05 PM EST , Blogger JB said...

    and oh yea - Since when is rollin' a regroup a worthy "solo break" tactic? You was prolly runnin' red lights too...........

    :-)

     
  • At 4:47 PM EST , Blogger Marco said...

    If I would have been on the ride I would have stopped! Mostly because I would have been last and in desperate need of a rest :-)

     
  • At 6:38 PM EST , Blogger Kevin said...

    JB, if youd ever come to south side instead of hanging on the penn, you'd have been there but nooooooooooooo

    The red lights? That's what all the haters say. I stopped for a few---it happens. Red lights or not, you know that that group is hard to stay away from!

    Marco always lookin for an excuse to pull over...

    Danbo---You know that I stop and wait for others or go at a slower rate with them if needed

     
  • At 6:03 PM EDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ouch dawg
    you know with all dat testosterone on "that" ride-nobody acts normal. repect.

     
  • At 11:02 PM EDT , Blogger Kevin said...

    Oh Silly, I can't respect moves like that!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home