K-Blogg

Saturday, January 27, 2007

a nice saturday...

After a wonderful saturday morning ride with all my friends, and a starbucks session, it was non-stop. Danbo has inspired Sally to bust out the VCR and old camcorders to check out some vintage footage of our own. I see one vcr tape labelled "skate session behind A&P 1988! That's almost 20 years ago!!! One things for sure, I've always been crazy.
Stopped by the Kempsville Grill for some lunch, then Contes to get my cross tires unglued from the ksyriums to make way for the new red tufo tubulars to get glued on! Can't wait to race on them!

Then it was time for serious business... My boy Chuck thru the years has messed up his rings and bell to the point where theres just one ring hanging from his cage. Had to get ol boy a new set up and some treats. Of course he doesn't like them right away, but he'll get used to it. He's going on 13 years!!!

Saw this cutie pie in the pet store. I love love birds. They have the same body as Chuck, just a little bigger.

The grocery store for a few items. Always good times to take the Judster shopping!

Then we hit the bikes for a bunch of laps around the hood

And the mail (note my ride with the basket)


See some of ya'll tomorrow for a lame ass sunday ride. This better be good, cuz I never come out for these!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home