K-Blogg

Friday, December 15, 2006

off to a good start!

We pulled into the newport news parking lot. Crazy navigated us to a spot, I say this because I'm placing this blame upon him. We opened our doors and I said "what the hells that noise!". An all to familiar hissing noise was coming from the right rear tire of the Beamer!I wondered how this can be with a full can of fix o flat in there! That stuff was spraying everywhere. It was givin its best attempt, but was no match for the slice in the tire. I don't know when or where that happened. We're opting to wait till we get back to change it. Hope that spares good!!!
Waiting to board the plane. Have about 30 more minutes to go.
This is one of the tinyest airports I've ever seen.


Later Ya'll

2 Comments:

  • At 6:28 PM EST , Blogger Marco said...

    Sounds like you're off on an adventure already!

     
  • At 9:57 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    GOOD LUCK FELLAS.... RIDE`EM LIKE YA STOLE`M , DON`T LOOK BACK ,JUST THROW DOWN YOUR ATTACK, THEY CAN`T CATCH YOU IF YOU DON`T SLOW DOWN, .....&ALL THAT CRAP, GIVE`EM HE!!BOYZ.....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home