K-Blogg

Monday, November 27, 2006

Trashmore CX pix

Ya'll be hatin on the nub (steerer tube) but I kinda like it!


Bill G, get that thing up on ya shouldas soldier!!!


Danbo, Tripp, and Mike


Mark Russell gettin the party started RIGHT! The start is crucial as you can see... Hellooooooo Bottleneck!!! I was nicely placed at 4th here. Our selection of 5 was made shortly after this.


Crazy, and Sorrell rockin the A race. Are you allowed to use the handrail in the A race??? I guess we'll let him slide as he has no knee on one side

4 Comments:

  • At 8:08 AM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    eat my dust robb tripp,,,,,,,,,

     
  • At 2:46 PM EST , Blogger Kevin said...

    danbo be runnin the stairs like he stole something!!!

     
  • At 12:17 PM EST , Blogger Rob said...

    Don't be bitter, Danbo. Besides, I forgive you for pushing me into/over the railing on the start of the first lap. Ha!

     
  • At 9:41 AM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i was just protecting my team mate!!!!!!! danbo the enforcer!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home