K-Blogg

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Raise em up for my boy KJ Holiday!

I have been hearing bout this procedure for quite some time now. He held out till early in the off season to go under the knife and correct some funky bone chips that went aray and found new homes where they dont need to be! Just got er done Friday, and already hittin the gym tonight!
Perfect time of the year for that kinda stuff, and nice freakin scar! That looks like my knee...
So, this toast is for you KJ! Heal up soon, so we can kick some----------booty
KJ's elbow------->


my knee------>

you know I had to put somethin bout me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got issues------dont even

6 Comments:

  • At 9:26 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oi, that's me nappy elbow alright! I look forward to hopefully being able to do all the workouts we were doing last winter before it unleashed on me,, I wish I had pics of my neck fusion and knee surgery.. would ne interesting to see.. catch you soon brother, let's dial in on a day to hook up at the gym...
    btw- I actually hit the gym saturday with jenny, I didn't want to be left out... percs and a little sick feeling but still got some indoor cycle and legs in... OI!!

     
  • At 7:37 AM EST , Blogger Kevin said...

    ERF!

     
  • At 8:24 AM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    get better!! you need to put that semi-pro mtb lic. to use......

     
  • At 1:27 PM EST , Blogger Marco said...

    Oh man, this is bumming me out. The doc is looking at my knee tomorrow morning.

     
  • At 10:25 PM EST , Blogger Kevin said...

    good luck with the knee check.
    lemme know how goes it

     
  • At 10:45 PM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yes, good luck with your doctor's visit. KJ

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home